LAGOS CITY CHIC CAPSULE WARDROBE: COMFY KICKS

9:00 pm

how to style sneakers, Lagos city chic, Girls wearing sneakers, pink sneakers, sneakers trend 2017, autumn 2017, How to style double denim, champion sneakers, Lagos fashion blogger,

Comfortable sneakers are a chic's best friend!


I wasn't really a sneaker head, in fact I only have 2 real pairs of sneakers ( the other one was my cds pair) I'm really hung up on heels, but recently I had a revelation after I wore sneakers out and realized how comfortably stylish I was throughout. And now these Champion pair are my all time go to pair for an easy outing and styling them just right can actually be pretty chic and updated. My casual go-to- styling is T shirt and jeans so I went with that for this post, To dress it all up however, I'll suggest a denim skirt with a shirt, blouse or t shirt. Because of the style of these sneakers, pairing them with a girly dress might cause an eyesore lol, so stick to more athleisurely styles.

Sneakers are the No.4 essential in my Lagos City Chic Capsule wardrobe.
If you missed the previous entries check them out here , here  and here 

It's really so annoying that I have had this post sitting in my drafts for more than three weeks, I am struggling now to clear out all pending posts so I can make way for new and more juicy content coming your way soon *wink*.

By the way, how cool is this denim jacket that I DIY'ed? I love it!

Details
Glasses - Haute signatures
Top - H&M
Denim jacket - DIY (Old)
Denim jeans - M& S (Same here)
Sneakers - Champion
Photography - The photosagaie effects

how to style sneakers, Lagos city chic, Girls wearing sneakers, pink sneakers, sneakers trend 2017, autumn 2017, How to style double denim, champion sneakers, Lagos fashion blogger, how to style sneakers, Lagos city chic, Girls wearing sneakers, pink sneakers, sneakers trend 2017, autumn 2017, How to style double denim, champion sneakers, Lagos fashion blogger, how to style sneakers, Lagos city chic, Girls wearing sneakers, pink sneakers, sneakers trend 2017, autumn 2017, How to style double denim, champion sneakers, Lagos fashion blogger, how to style sneakers, Lagos city chic, Girls wearing sneakers, pink sneakers, sneakers trend 2017, autumn 2017, How to style double denim, champion sneakers, Lagos fashion blogger,

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love the sneakers. I'm also a lover of sneakers because they have me feeling comfortable www.adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be reading my mind! I just developed a new obsession of sneakers💞💞
    Esthermedson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a notsneakerhead either. But I love the way you styled this you look stylish and easy yes!
    www.coistas.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sneakers is something i am just starting to embrace, i only have one pair right now! But I'm loving all the style inspo I'v been getting on sneakers so i think its time to invest in a few more. And these pictures are �� all i see is ass and i love it!!! That denim though �� �� they fit sooooo well..i wish i could steal em. �� �� the pictures..especially the one with ur back to the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even need anyone to convince or persuade me when it comes to sneakers, they are already part of me. These days, people are wearing sneakers with anything and everything even dresses, skirts and other dressy outfits. DIY Jacket? As in like the designs at the back? Wonder where I was when od was sharing creativity, thanks for sharing babe! xx




    What You Need To Stop Doing If You Really Want To Get Over Him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss girl its a DIY! Lol I'm sure you've got the creativity you just need to search for it. Thanks for stopping by babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesss girl its a DIY! Lol I'm sure you've got the creativity you just need to search for it. Thanks for stopping by babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple, casual and looks great !! i love it xx

    https://ayeuh.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is really beautiful and it looks stunning with that jacket
    .
    .
    .
    http://www.shopchichandbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard